This is a tool to help you generate dialogue in Unity3D. It is released under under a GNU GPL.
- Download the source code from GitHub.
- Extract the source contents so that
DialogueInstance.jsis in your project's
DialogueInstanceEditor.jsis in your project's
- Download the default skin.
- Import the default skin Unity package into your project.
- Attach the
DialogueInstance.jsscript to a scene object, and use the inspector to build the dialogue.
- Attach the default skin to any dialogue instances you create.
- It appears that newer versions of Unity do not allow the Eval() expression. This is probably good, because it slows things down to a crawl, but without it, you can't really do much in the way of Inspector-driven logic. So, if you're having errors with the Eval() function, I don't think there's much that can be done to fix it.